Just thought I would drop by to remind you about the crop this weekend at All Moments Remembered. If you are interested all of the info is on the left side of my blog.
Hi Tink! Just stopped by to check out your blog. It looks like you! Isn't that funny how our personalities come through the written word and creativity?
Hi,
My name is Amber. I love to scrapbook, make cards, alter items, etc. I also love to shop for scrap supplies. Purses are another one of my weaknesses, I have over 80. I don't have any kids, but I do have a baby cousin who is two. I love him very much. He is the center of attention in my scrapbooks.
2 comments:
girlfriend!!!! I didn't know you were a tinkerbell..me too..I love that crazy girl. Hugs, can't wait for the crop tomorrow either.
Hi Tink! Just stopped by to check out your blog. It looks like you! Isn't that funny how our personalities come through the written word and creativity?
Have fun at the crop today!
Eileen (CKReader)
Post a Comment