Sunday, May 11, 2008

Taylored Expressions Cupcake Challege 15





First I would like to say Happy Mother's Day. This is two cards that I made using the Taylored Expressions Cupcake Challenge Sketch. I made these two cards for my mom and grandmother. They were for Mother's Day. The one on the left was for my grandmother and the one on the right was for my mother. They both loved their cards very much. Here is the link to Taylor's Blog: http://tayloredexpressions.blogspot.com I hope everyone has a wonderful Sunday.

4 comments:

Taylor said...

What sweet cards for your mom and grandmother! Thanks for playing the challenge!

Vintageandjournals said...

Hi Tink,I really like your blog.
I love the cards you made.
Have a nice day.
Fia(CKMB)

Pamela said...

Great cards!!!

Jen Glover said...

These cards are gorgeous! I love them! Thank you so much for coming over to The Coconut ScrapShop's MB! It's so much fun to meet new friends like you! Welcome!

Oh p.s.... great blog! Love it!