Saturday, May 17, 2008

Taylored Expressions Cupcake Challenge 16



Happy Saturday. I hope everyone is having a great day. I'm not feeling very well today. My allergies are bothering me. I am also having some family troubles going on right now. It's all just one big mess.

Anyway I had a chance to get it all off of my mind for a few minutes while I was working on my Taylored Expressions Cupcake Challenge 16. I really liked her sketch this time. The card is 5x5. I think Taylor's was 5x5 also. I will probaly use this card for a birthday. I would like to thanks everyone for all of the wonderful comments they have been leaving on my blog about my cards. It makes me feel so much better. I am really needing some comfort right now and all of the great things being said about my cards gives me some motivation to make more.

Thanks,
~Amber~

9 comments:

June said...

Another card with more pretty colors...TFS

Sandy/tx-nana-scraps said...

Your cards are very pretty. Keep up the great work. Love the colors.

lilscrapper67 said...

Amber, I totally love this card! Thx for mentioning it on the CKMB. Don't you love Taylor's cupcake challenges?

Anonymous said...

beautiful card, Tink! I loved that sketch also and will be trying it this weekend when I get home.

Taylor said...

So cute! I love how you rounded the corners on your image panel. Thanks for playing the challenge!

Kelli said...

beautiful card! that paisley print is adorable.

Wendy aka Cheeky said...

Love the colors on this card - Very cute!

Unknown said...

Ohhh, this is pretty~

Richelle said...

Pretty card...love the little flowers in the center.