Thursday, June 12, 2008

Ribbon Storage


I finally decided on my way of organizing my ribbon. I got a lot of help from the ladies on AMR and CKMB. The ladies gave me a lot of ideas. This was actually one of their ideas. I was going to make my owwn ribbon ring using cardstock. Well I tried it and I didn't like the way my ribbon looked on it. So instead I gt myself a jar and put my ribbon in it. I also glued a piece of ribbon around the jar and placed a flower where the two ends of the ribbon came together. Over all I am very happy with the results of my ribbon jar. Thanks to all of the ladies from AMR and CKMB.

5 comments:

June said...

Very cute...you could even use your crop a dile and put some holes and then eyelets in the lid and then you could pull the ribbon out without opening the lid if there is one...Luv the pretttttttty colors...

Jaimie Lea said...

Cute! :)

jessicamae3 said...

Woman...I need to take you ribbon shopping...LOL
I kinda wish mine fit in a jar. It is the one things I have a little too much of.....LOL Dont get me wrong...I could have more! I've seen people who have it worse.
Great idea and beautiful jar!
J

Alex said...

All your ribbon fits in ONE jar - oh girl, we soooo need to go shoppin - LOL!!! Very cute Amber, love it! Popped over from Coconuts! See ya over there - *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

Thanks for commenting on my blog, so I could find yours. :0) This is so sweet! I put the ribbons I use most in mason jars too. They look cute lined up. I love the ribbon around the middle and the flower. It looks SO pretty! :0)