Monday, July 14, 2008

I'm Back






Hi Everyone,


I am finally posting on my blog again. It has been so long since the last time I posted, but I have created many things since you last saw my ATC holder. I have also been on vacation since the last time I posted. I actually went to Virginia Beach on vacation. It was so wonderful there. I got to go on the beach and shop. These are two of my favorite things.:) As you can see to the right I have started making Christmas cards. This is the first one I have made so far. It was made for one of the challenges at the AMR crop on Saturday night. Sadley this was the only challenge that I completed because I was working on some inchies. I will post pictures of them later on. I also made this 40th flower pot for one of my friends who was truning 40.


This flower pot was made usig one of the $2.00 flower pots from the dollar store, ribbon, my Cricut, and some floral foam. I got the idea from one of the ladies on AMR. For now that is the only stuff that I have pictures of but, I have also been making some cards and other stuff.
~Amber~
P.S.- I hope everyone had a great July 4th.

No comments: