
I have another card to share today. When working on this card I tried something new. Instead of covering the chipboard flower with pattern paper I used acrylic paint. It was so easy. I think I will be using my acrylic paint more often.
I wanted to post the card sooner today, but it came a really bad storm and I was unable to post it. We recieved 2.5 inches of rain within 2 hours. I could not believe how hard it rained. I hope everyone is haveing a great day.
~Amber~
6 comments:
That is tooo cute!!! I love the pink and the paislys!!!
Very pretty card Amber. I use acrylic paint on chipboard and on grungeboard. Sometmes I'll paint the grungeboard a color and then take my Cat's Eye chalk and in a darker color tap up and down on it...makes it look little antique. Try it on grungeboard sometime.
Pretty colors in you card...looks like you've been busy w/making those cards...
Very pretty with the acrylic paint. Another thing I have done to the cb flowers is to heat emboss. Very pretty also. TFS
Beautiful card, Amber....
PattiM
(Pattie's passion)
I Scrap So All Moments Are Remembered!!
That card is so sweet. I love the pink and green. Yummy!!
Post a Comment