Saturday, August 16, 2008

New Card and Altered Comp. Book



Today I have new card to share. I am sorry that the picture is so dark. Just incase you can't see it the middle circle has a "K" in it. I made this card using the Taylored Expressions Cupcake challenge 29. The pp is by K&C0. I used my Cricut to make all of the little cirlces. The card is 4x4 and all of the circles are 1". You will never believe what happened to my Cricut mat while cutting the circles. I was taking all of my circles of then the mat cracked so now my mat has a crack the is about 1.5" long on it. I could not believe it.
I also made an altered composition book yesterday. The pp on it is also K&Co. The only thing that I didn't like about it was that all of the glitter on the pp was falling off. So I coated it with Mod Podge to lock in all of the glitter. I also used a new set of foam alphabet stamps to stamp my name on it. The stamps are by Heidi Swapp. These are the double sided stamps that look like little files. I got them at Tuesday Morning for 2.99. This is the "She Font", but I also bought the "Lemonade Font". The ink is Colorbox Fluid Chalk Inks "Orchid".
Have a Great Weekend
~Amber~

4 comments:

Sandy/tx-nana-scraps said...

Love the card!!! Beautiful pp on both. Great job Amber.

Harley Dee said...

These are so cute!! On your Comp book, was the spine already pink, or did you make it that way? Great job! :)

IamDerby said...

Love what you did with the cupcake challenge, too cute!

PattiM said...

Cute card, AMber.... And I love the altered comp book... Great pp...

Hugs,

PattiM
(Pattie's passion)

I Scrap So All Moments Are Remembered!!!