
Today I have a new card to share with you all. This card was made using the Taylored Expressions Cupcake Challenge Sketch for this week. She has a great blog. Her blog address is posted on the side bar. Anyway I made this card for my grandmothers birthday. I wanted to make it a little more personal so I added her first initial in the circle. I love the pp so much. It is from K&Co. When making the card I realized that I didn't have any ribbon to match so I found some brown ribbon the a white dots all of the front and turned it around to get a solid brown ribbon. Have a nice weekend!
TFL
~Amber~
5 comments:
very cute card. I think she'll love it!! :)
Very pretty card!! I love K&Co paper too!!
I hope your Grandmother has a very happy birthday.
cute!
Great cards!
cute card, love the colors you used.....
Wanted to let you know that I nominated you blog for the I LOVE YOUR BLOG AWARD... You can get the image and the rules from my blog...
Hugs,
PattiM
(Pattie's passion)
I Scrap So All Moments Are Remembered!!!
Post a Comment