Saturday, September 20, 2008

Halloween Joy Fold Card


Hi,

It has been a few days since I posted a new card so here is a Halloween Joy Fold Card. I made this card using pp from JoAnn's Fabrics and Stamps from JoAnn's Fabrics. This is actually the first time I have ever used cardstock that is dark purple. Believe it ir not I actually like it and I'm not much of a purple person. I also used black ink around the "BOO" image to make it show up more.
If possible please keep me in your prayers. I was told this past week when I went to the hosptial that I have a heart murmur. I don't know how seriuos it is yet, but I will know after they do the tests this week.
~Amber~

2 comments:

Stacy said...

Gorgeous card. Sorry to hear about your heart murmur. I'll be thinking of you!

Whitney said...

Cute card. I have a heart murmur too and you can hear it only when I am sick. It is considered an innocent murmur and it hereditary. Both my girls have one too. Hope your's is innocent too!!