Monday, November 3, 2008

A Thanksgiving and Christmas Card to Share



Today I have two new cards to share. One is for Thanksgiving and the other is for Christmas. I have made more cards that look just like this one to give to my family members on Thanksgiving. This will be the most I do for Thanksgiving. Now that I have things out of the way for Thanksgiving I can focus on Christmas. I have plenty to do for Christmas. I have already made 1 of the 15 treat boxes I have to make. Here is one of the cards I have made. To make this card I used my new set of Martha Stewart stamps, DCWV PP, white cardstock, brown ink, platnium stickles, and diamond stickles. I don't know about everyone else, but I am so happy that the Holidays are almost here. This is my favorite time of year. Have you noticed that they already have Christmas commercials on?

~Amber~



No comments: