Friday, December 26, 2008

Long Day!!!!!!!

I've had a long and bad day today. It all started when I got up this morning at 6:30 am. That is something I never do and to add to that I stayed up until 1:00am this morning watching "Mama's Boys" on We. It is a very interesting show. Any way here I am at 6:30am still half way asleep trying to straighten my hair with my flat iron. Guess what I done??? I almost burned my ear. That made me wake up real fast.

Then when I saw my mom this morning she had on some kind of perfume and it starting bothering my allergies. When that happened my eyes started to get puffy and I got a runny nose. As if that wasn't bad enough I think I am getting a cold.

After I got home today I had plans to scrap my Thanksgiving and Christmas photos. My scrap area is in a bedroom. When I went into the bedroom I decided to clean for about an hour. Three hours later and 4 bags of junk later I notice the time. I started going through a lot of old junk that I knew I didn't need and started putting it in bags and let me say I already notice the difference. My room looks so clean and pretty right now. I am almost finished, except for the closet. I am going to go through the junk in there tomorrow. I might get to start scrapping my photos tonight.

Sorry for the long story,
~Amber~

No comments: