Saturday, February 7, 2009

New Card


Hi everyone,
Here is the first card that I have made for 2009. It feels so good to be making more cards. I have not had much time in the past few weeks to make many cards, but I am having a lot of fun tonight. So far I have made 18 ATC's and a card. That is the most I have done in weeks. I was so happy when I went to JoAnn's today and saw that they had their DCWV stacks on sale for 9.99. I was tempted by the new "Green" stack, but I decided on the "Sweet" stack. I plan on buying the "Green" stack next time. (Like I really need it lol) For this card I used DCWV cardstock and the pattern paper is from the "Sweet" DCWV stack that I bought today.
Have a great weekend,
~Amber~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's a beautiful Card!!!! TFS!