Today I found out that I was given the I Love Your Blog Award by PattiM. So thank you Pattie. Since I was given the award I am supposed to nominate 7 more people. So here is who I nominated:
Crop-a-holics Creations/Nicole
Just Jingle/ Jennifer
Scrappin-{jewlz}/ Julie
Just Jenn/Jenn
In No Simple Language/ Rachel
Ink~Paper~Scissors /Mauna
Silly Goose Monkeys /Amy
These are the rules that you should follow:
1. The winner can put the logo on her blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of the girl's you nominated.
~Amber~
Friday, August 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Thank you for the nomination Amber ~ what a nice thought :) I will try to "link" to your blog in mine, but I've never done that before. Hope it works.
BTW, I love your cards! :)
Thank you Amber!!
Post a Comment