
Hi,
Today I have a new card to share. This one I made for Halloween using the Taylored Expressions Cupcake Challenge 31. I thought that I would get a kind of early start on my Halloween Cards. The pattern paper is Karen Foster Designs and the cardstock is DCWV. I got the pumpkin stamp and ribbon from Hobby Lobby. The "trick or treat" stamp one of the $1 studio g stamps. I also used black ink to ink the edges of the pp.
If at all possible please keep my family in your prayers. My great-grandmother is in the hospital and we don't know if she is going to live much longer.
Have a great weekend,
~Amber~
8 comments:
Adorable card Amber!!!
Darling Card -- Love the Halloween theme -- the ribbon is adorable and the image is so cute! ;)
Very cute, Amber! Love that Halloween ribbon! Thanks for playing the challenge!
What a cute card, Amber.... Love the pp and colors....and the ribbon is adorable.....
{{{HUGS}}} to you, Amber and your family....We are all praying for you...
Hugs,
PattiM
(Pattie's passion)
I Scrap So All Moments Are Remembered!!!
super super cute! love the Karen Foster paper that you used!! fabulous job!
Amber, your card is adorable. Thanks you so much for the blog award. You are a sweetie!
love your ribbon, perfect for this card =)
You have been creating up a storm!!!
Post a Comment