
Today I have another card to share with everyone. This one is also for Halloween. Halloween is such a fun holiday, I love going to places like Wal-Mart and looking through all of the Halloween decorations and Halloween candy. The only thing is I don't really like Halloween candy. The only kind of Halloween candy I will eat is the Reese's Pumpkins. :)
I made this card using the Taylored Expressions Cupcake Challenge 32. I could not wait to get home today so I could play with my new goodies that I got at JoAnn's. While I was at JoAnn's today I got this new paper stack that was JoAnn's name brand and I also got a new set of stamps for Halloween. The set of stamps came with an acrylic block, ink pad, and the stamps. It was only 9.99. I hope everyone is enjoying September so far. We had such a nice day today. It was only 71 degrees. Don't forget to go over to the AMR Crop.
~Amber~
No comments:
Post a Comment