Saturday, October 18, 2008

Just One of Those Special Days

Today was one of those special days for me. It all began when I got up this morning and it was only 35 degrees outside. (yes I love it when it is cold) Then I went shopping today. I had so much fun. While I was shopping I bought the new DCWV Glitter Christmas Stack, 6 spools of Christmas ribbon, some Martha Stewart Glue (I thought I would try it for 2.98), some of my regular adhesive that I use, and the new November/December issue of Paper Crafts Magazine.
I also enjoyed looking through all of Christmas stuff at Wal-Mart. Believe it or not I began some of my Christmas Shopping today. Yes, I know for some people this is a late start, but for me it is a very early start. Quess what else, I have already begun watching Christmas movies. The other night I was making Halloween treat boxes and watching a Christmas movie.
Tonight I plan on making some Halloween cupcakes for my Sunday School Class. I will try to post some pictures of my Treat boxes and cupcakes tomorrow sometime.

Have a Great Saturday Evening,
~Amber~

No comments: