
Today I have two new things to share with you. One is a card and one is a Halloween ATC (Artist Trading Card). I made the card about a week ago, but I have not had a chance to upload it. For this card I used DCWV pp and DCWV cardstock. The stamps "HI" is by Heidi Swapp and the flower stamps are Scrappy Cat. I'm not really sure about the ribbon, flower, and brad. I recieved the ribbon from one of the ladies at AMR for a RAK. (Nicole) Now on to the Halloween ATC. I made the Halloween
ATC earlier today. This ATC will also be going to one of the ladies at AMR, but I will name any names. I want it to be a surprise for that person. These are also the stamps that I bought at JoAnn's. I have been using those a lot. They are my favorite Halloween stamps that I have. I used yellow Stickles for the eyes of the ghosts.
ATC earlier today. This ATC will also be going to one of the ladies at AMR, but I will name any names. I want it to be a surprise for that person. These are also the stamps that I bought at JoAnn's. I have been using those a lot. They are my favorite Halloween stamps that I have. I used yellow Stickles for the eyes of the ghosts. Oh! I almost forgot. Tomorrow is World Card Making Day. I hope you have fun making cards. Even if you are like me and you are going to stay home and work on your Holiday Cards.
~Amber~
2 comments:
Cute cards. Love the BOO one.
Hi Amber!
You're my World Card Making Day giveaway winner!! YaY you!!
If you could please email me {raescards@comcast.net} with your mailing addy, I'll get the PaperCrafts special issue (Cards, Gifts & More) in the mail to you!
Congratulations!!
(((hugs)))
~Rae
Post a Comment