Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Christmas Tags


These are a few of the Christmas tags that I made to send to Stacey at AMR. She will be giving these tags to another lady so she can put them on presents for little children. I hade so much fun making these. When I completed all of them I had a total of 22 tags. I actuall had enough scrap cardstock to make all of the Christmas Tags. This picture only shows 3 of the tags. I just made duplicates of each of the three tags. I also made a card that matched the tags. I will post a picture of it later on this week.
~Amber~

4 comments:

PattiM said...

Your tags turned out so cute, Amber. And you did 22, wow. Way to go girl...

Hugs,

PattiM
(Pattie's passion)

I Scrap So All Moments Are Remembered!!!

Anonymous said...

The tags look awesome. They'll look so pretty on the presents. :)

Anonymous said...

Amber,
These are very pretty tags. Can't wait to see the card.

Abby said...

Awesome tags! I haven't started mine yet, so thank you for sharing! I love the torn paper and the stars! Way to whip them out, girl!