Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Two New Layouts



Today I have two new layouts to share. The first layout is my baby cousin at our Church in early December. I used the new Chatter Box Christmas kit from Sam's Club to create this layout. The only thing that did not come with the kit was the red cardstock. This is one of my favorite kits that I own. It really challenged me because black is a color that I don't really use, especially on Christmas layouts, but I really like the way it turned out. The second layout is a picture of the first snow we got at my house. I used paper from the Paper Studio that I got at Hobby Lobby a few months ago. I also used my new Cricut cartridge (doodlecharms) on this layout. I used it to cut out the snowman and the little tag the snowman is on.



Happy New Year,

~Amber~

6 comments:

All moments remembered said...

Amber those are both beautiful!! You do great work!!! Great blog too!!
Stacey

Jingle said...

Cute! I really like the top one!

Abby said...

Beautiful LOs! I love the Christmas one! Great job!

Anonymous said...

Amber, Very beautiful LOs. I love the colors of the first one. And the snowman in the 2nd LO is too cute!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I love the top layout. It's really classy.

Gabrielle Pollacco said...

Awesome new layouts!! I love the use of black in the top layout...it really gives the page drama (in a good way LOL!!)

Thanks so much for your kind words at my blog!!

~Gabrielle xx