Friday, September 26, 2008

Black Bear Layout


Hi all,

Today I have a layout to share. This is a layout of the Blabk Bear that I saw while I was on vacation last month.I'm not really sure if you can see the bear, because the picture of the layout is not very good.While I was on vacation I went to a scrapbook store that sold all kinds of themed things for camping and other outdoors things. So I bought the little paw prints, the trees, the bear, the photo frame, and the journaling block . The journaling block was a weird material, so I could not write on it. So I used word stickers instead.
I almost forgot, but you should really check out Ali Edwards Blog. She is having a challenge that is called Weekend Creative: Documenting a Week in Your Life. It sounds really cool. For more details go to Ali's Blog.
~Amber~

2 comments:

Nancywithajones said...

cute little paw prints. they make some of the cutest products for stuff now.

Alicia Barry said...

You have lots of really cute cards here. Sorry you didn't win my class at Scrapscene. I hope you will think about taking the class anyway.

Cheers
Alicia